Thursday, August 9, 2007

Time Out

Warning to all those who read my blog...
I have become an addict to my computer, therefore, I am now making a goal of removing myself from my beloved machine...
I will plan to post again Monday, August 13th, in the evening. Then, you may get updates about our ministries, my house goals (explain that in a minute), and, of course, the greatly awaited... ULTRASOUND!
How would you blogging friends like to be my accountablity partners for the next few days?
These are my goals, and I will tell you how it goes when I return... call it a type of fast, maybe.
Thursday night- Monday afternoon
- have a healthy devotional time each day (tough with little ones, but it can be done.)
- exercise each day for 20 min. (minus Sunday)
- have all laundry caught up and the house well cleaned.
- catch up on Faithy's preschool work (mommy time), and do some teaching with Charity, like reading books, showing her how to sit on a potty, and how to not throw a fit every time she doesn't get her way (Mommy time, too; although, the last part is not going to be very fun... disciplining this behavior should have been done a very long time ago, but, alas, I have spoiled her... May God help me undo my negligence.)
So, off I go to start my job as I aught to have been doing all along! Pray for me, and I will be looking forward to reading ya'lls comments when I get back from the SuperMom preformance. God bless.

1 comment:

The Yates said...

Hi Sarah!
Just want to say "Keep Encouraged!"
My Dad always would laugh and say its going to get better next year, especially when it was hot and the farm work seemed endless. Have to look on the bright side of things. My mother-in-law always reminded me the work won't run away, to enjoy the moment. Hard to do some times. Let me know how motherhood is going. In the meantime, I'm praying for you.