Monday, August 20, 2007

No, I didn't die or fall off the end of this circular world,

but life has become entirely too busy... We just finished our 5th weekend of children's church, so now it is rotating back to the Beatty family. We had another youth garage sale on Saturday, and I think we are going to use this money to do something fun with the young people. Some of them are wanting to go canoeing (this word doesn't look right!). I like canoeing, but I don't know what I will do with my children... I am very picky about who watches them, and I am sure people wonder why I am like that, but you just have to know me... I am not telling all those details on my blog.




Too much work has taken place since I have given a decent update, and I will not bore you with all the details... but I can tell you that I am about finished crocheting the baby blanket, and I did make some dress up clothes for Faith... I also cleaned my house many times, but you can't really tell now. I found out that I can get tons of work done really fast with some good motivation... but, I still do not like putting away laundry... so there is still this pile of clean clothes on my computer rooms' couch.




Can't find my ultrasound pictures... feeling frustrated about that.




You missed some big events this week, as I was being sweet to my little girls and bought them Strawberry Shortcake bubble bath. I made them a bubble bath Saturday night, and left the room just to hear this gulp gulp sound, I quickly returned find that Faith dumped basicly the whole container in the bath water "to make more bubbles". Today, she dumped lots of rubbing alcohol on my bed while I was having devotions, over a half a bottle's worth! Charity knocked a small table with a sterio on it on top of her when Ron took her down to the children's church. (I was in play practice.) She has a terrible bruise across her little nose and under her eye. Oh, but we have had some really fun times in the past week or two as well.




Faith loves dress up, weddings, castles, and doing silly poses (yes, they are very hysterical). Charity loves dolls, chocolate, and bouncing up and down to "I Will Make You Fishers Men." (I actually had to stop leading this song for a moment a couple of weeks ago in children's church, because she was standing in front of all the other kids doing the motions so enthusiastically, that I could not control my laughter.) Yep, they can be lots of fun!




They both love playing outside.





1 comment:

Dixie said...

Cute pictures of the girls, it looks like they are having fun.