Friday, August 3, 2007

Help!!!

I've got the blues...



For those who don't really know me personnally, I am NOT always happy and blubbly. I have actually had people tell me that they thought I was one of the happiest people in the world... or, that they thought I was always happy. That is very sweat... so wish it were true... but, I am actually one of the moodiest people in the world!



This week I have been happy, angry, sad, overwhelmed, and depressed. Ever felt lots of emotions at once? It is a strange feeling, and it looks weird, too.



Being nausated and tired doesn't help... having received the news that a dear friend has breast cancer also doesn't help... and, neither does bad toddler days, let me explain this one...



Once upon a time, there was a young mother who was proud to say that her now three year old was well potty trained... until The Bad Toddler Day hit... about 5 accidents in one day! Not sure what her excuse was, but Faith had me mopping, steam cleaning carpets, washing stinky laundry, etc., from morning until night! That was a couple of days ago, I don't think she has had one since. I was very angry that night (is that an un-Christian word... angry?). To top it off, a MOUSE is in my house, saw it while I was taking care of a urine mess! It just added fuel to the fire.



My kids have been waking up alot lately in the night. Faith woke up the other night screaming and crying, "I don't want pizza in my bed!" Don't ask?! I don't know.



Warm chocolate milk seemed to relax Charity a few nights... I think her excuse for waking up so much may be that she's been cutting her eye teeth.



I have screamed, I have cried, and I want a vacation!



Tomorrow, we have a youth car wash for missions, and the next day I teach children's church, and the next day I have an OB/GYN appointment and lots of housework to do. I don't see a vacation in the near future... may God give me the strength I desparately need right now.


Another thing, my house is out of control... doesn't anyone, including myself, know how to clean up after themselves! It seems I can't keep up. HELP!


I guess that this blog is my escape... my connection with the "outside" world...


Guess I would love a hug and some encouragement, but I will have to hug my laundry and dishes. Okay, enough whining... got to get to working on my house.


Need to give thanks, though, because God took care of another need this week, and I thank Him for never failing to supply our needs.


In all things, give thanks!

4 comments:

Belle said...

Sorry you are having a bad day/week!! I hope things go better for you over the weekend and next week!!

Something to make you laugh... No more scratching on windows and disturbing the neighbors, and get some sleep!!! :-)

What a great, fun memory!!!

Unknown said...

Oh Sarah, I'm so sorry you're having such a hard week! I think I know how you feel a little - with 2 little ones it seems the work never ends. Just as soon as you get the house picked up, another bucket of blocks has been dumped out! I really hope you can get some rest soon. Is this the appt. where you find out what you're having? That will be exciting!

Unknown said...

Hi Sarah. If I had known you needed a hug I'd have given you one today at the Youth Car Wash. Here's an email hug from an "old lady." (I can say that but no oe else can. Hope you're feeling much better today!!

Sarah Cook said...

Tired, and have a terrible headache... but, other than that, I am emotionally feeling much better. Thanks for the encouraging words!