Wednesday, September 16, 2009

A couple of pics Part 2

Took this pic a few days ago while he was having fun with the kids in devotions. I think he was surprised by my outburst of picture taking that evening. Then, smooch!
The kiddies in our "new to us" van. It was Ron's parents' van, but they gave it to us. The AC doesn't really work either, but it is nice to have a second van so I wouldn't have to get up so early to take Ron to work so I could go somewhere certain days.

This was taken at the Air Force Musuem a few weeks ago.


Our big girl. Isn't it fun when they learn to fasten their own seatbelts and tighten them up?! I was glad when Faith learned how to do it herself.
Hope's really cheesing it up here, huh?

2 comments:

Constance said...

Sarah, could you tell me the author of those Bible Stories. I have been looking for something like that. Email me at constancedewhurst@gmail.com

Thanks,
Constance Dewhurst

Missy said...

I am so loving the pictures! so cute! I always love your posts without the pictures too. 8-)