Saturday, September 5, 2009

"Did you hear about Aunt Cathy"

Rachel asks me in a chat on Yahoo a short while ago.
No, I say, What?
She had a heart attack...
WHAT?

What is going on?! My dad just had 2 heart attacks recently, and now his sister had one! I called her at the hospital and talked with her a little bit ago, and found out the details and how she is feeling. This is unbelievable! Her husband just passed away of cancer like a little over a year ago, I think. I am a bit surprised at this new turn of events. Life is definitely uncertain!!!

Please, pray for my Aunt Cathy... this must be so frightening for her... she called the ambulance herself!!! I am glad she was able to do that. I love her, and she is always has so much fun with my babies! I am sure my grandparents are a little overwhelmed having 2 of their 3 offspring have heart attacks so close together. It wasn't too long ago that Grandpa had his stomach removed because of a cancerous tumor... they said it hadn't spread... which is amazing! Then, right down the line, people got heart problems or cancer in our family circles in just the last couple of years... Uncle Frank, Ron, dad, Aunt Cathy, etc... you just never know...

Sure glad we have the One who never changes on our side... The Solid Rock, Jesus Christ... you can cling to Him when everything else gives way. He doesn't budge... He is the same yesterday, today, and forever. Praise the Lord! So hang on tight, and you are sure to make it! He won't push you away... He wants you to make it way more than you want to make it yourself! He demonstrated that on the cross! Thank You, Jesus!

"When all around my heart gives way, He then is all my hope and stay."

No comments: